Michael P. HindsManaging Attorney
A Colorado native that grew up in Parker, Mike Hinds attended Eckerd College in Saint Petersburg, Florida where he majored in International Business and Modern Languages. Before attending Law School, Mike worked abroad in several countries including Croatia, Czech Republic, and Mexico as a language and geography teacher.
In addition to his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver - Sturm College of Law, Mike also earned his Master in Business Administration from the Daniels College of Business. During his time in school, he clerked for the Honorable Angela Arkin in the 18th Judicial District of Colorado.
Mike joined Hinds & Hinds in June of 2012, drawn to the firm's reputation for conflict resolution in an area of practice that is often associated with severe emotional difficulties and sensitive issues. Mike's desire to work in family law stemmed in large part from his years of working with children and adolescents who were often facing the challenges of divorce.
Early in his career, Mike has been recognized by his peers and clients as a standout attorney in the field of family law.
Paralegal: Tamara Hanna - THanna@RTHinds.com
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law - Juris Doctor
- University of Denver Daniels College of Business - Master of Business Administration
- Eckerd College - Bachelor of Arts - International Business and Modern Languages
Awards & Distinctions
Super Lawyers Rising Star
National Academy of Family Law Attorneys Top 10 under 40 in Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Metropolitan Denver Interdisciplinary Committee
- Minoru Yasui Inn of Court
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Douglas/Elbert County Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association